Cart
Checkout Secure
Free Shipping Worldwide! 🌎

Got A Question? Call Or Email Us

1-800-678-2509

[email protected]

  • Image of Paw Print Pendant Necklace
  • Image of Paw Print Pendant
  • Image of Paw Print Necklace
  • Image of Fine Jewelry Pouch

Frequently bought together

Total price: $90.00 Add selected to cart

Paw Print Pendant Necklace

Your Price:
$45.00 $60.00
You save: $15.00 (25%)
  • 14k Gold Dipped 925 Sterling Silver
  • Adjustable 16" Chain With 2" Extender
  • Free Luxury Velvet Pouch For Jewelry Storage
  • Give Back 10% To Charity With Every Purchase
Paw Print Pendant Necklace
Your Price:
$45.00 $60.00
You save: $15.00 (25%)
Currently out of stock
Photo

🔒 Secure Checkout ✈️ Free Shipping 🎁 Recieve in 3-5 days 💎 High Quality

Photo

Video: Product Video

Product description video
Top reason

Paw Print Pendant Necklace Description:

Paw print pendant necklace handcrafted fine jewelry in 14k gold dipped 925 sterling silver. This paw print pendant necklace is a perfect fine jewelry gift for everyone! The paw print pendant necklace is simple and dainty, great for layering. Wear this stunning and unique paw print necklace as an everyday inspirational jewelry piece to complete your outfit. Comes with a free luxury velvet pouch and complimentary gift packaging. Hangs on a positive message card "My Best Friend has Paws" acting as a daily reminder to love, inspire and enrich! The paw print pendant necklace includes free shipping worldwide.

Paw Print Pendant Necklace Details:  

Finish - 14k Gold Dipped                                                           

Metal - 925 Sterling Silver                                                         

Chain Length - Adjustable 16" with 2" Extender

Chain Type - Cable Chain

Clasp - Lobster Claw Clasp

Pendant Size - 14mm (w) x 13mm (h)

 Shipping

All orders include free worldwide shipping.

Shipment Time

Once shipped, delivery within:

🇨🇦  Canada (2-8 business days)

🇺🇸  U.S. (2-4 business days)

🌎  International (5-22 business days)

If your order hasn't arrived within the expected days above please email us at [email protected] to review the status of your order. 

Shipment Processing

All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.

JEWELRY QUALITY

Made with exceptional craftsmanship and ethical practises, our inspirational jewelry collection is handcrafted in 14k gold dipped 925 sterling silver. We inspect every piece of fine jewelry and ensure it meets our strict internal standards of quality control. Sterling silver is one of the most commonly used metals for high-end fine jewelry and is comprised of 92.5 percent pure silver with the remaining 7.5 percent other metals. We are proud of the quality of our jewelry, and all pieces come adorned with our exclusive Heart O' Gold engraved heart tag with the 925 mark as proof of authenticity.

HEART O' GOLD JEWELRY HAS A MISSION TO STOP WORLD HUNGER!

Every purchase feeds children with 5 meals. By wearing and gifting our pieces you are helping make a difference in the lives of those in need. Heart O' Gold is an inspirational jewelry for a cause brand that honors our beautiful world and it's inhabitants. Our purpose is to Love, Inspire and Enrich. We wish for everyone to live each day with compassion, kindness and empathy for all. We strive to bring people closer together and create a heart-centered global community.

Paw Print Pendant Necklace Description:

Paw print pendant necklace handcrafted fine jewelry in 14k gold dipped 925 sterling silver. This paw print pendant necklace is a perfect fine jewelry gift for everyone! The paw print pendant necklace is simple and dainty, great for layering. Wear this stunning and unique paw print necklace as an everyday inspirational jewelry piece to complete your outfit. Comes with a free luxury velvet pouch and complimentary gift packaging. Hangs on a positive message card "My Best Friend has Paws" acting as a daily reminder to love, inspire and enrich! The paw print pendant necklace includes free shipping worldwide.

Paw Print Pendant Necklace Details:  

Finish - 14k Gold Dipped                                                           

Metal - 925 Sterling Silver                                                         

Chain Length - Adjustable 16" with 2" Extender

Chain Type - Cable Chain

Clasp - Lobster Claw Clasp

Pendant Size - 14mm (w) x 13mm (h)

 Shipping

All orders include free worldwide shipping.

Shipment Time

Once shipped, delivery within:

🇨🇦  Canada (2-8 business days)

🇺🇸  U.S. (2-4 business days)

🌎  International (5-22 business days)

If your order hasn't arrived within the expected days above please email us at [email protected] to review the status of your order. 

Shipment Processing

All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.

JEWELRY QUALITY

Made with exceptional craftsmanship and ethical practises, our inspirational jewelry collection is handcrafted in 14k gold dipped 925 sterling silver. We inspect every piece of fine jewelry and ensure it meets our strict internal standards of quality control. Sterling silver is one of the most commonly used metals for high-end fine jewelry and is comprised of 92.5 percent pure silver with the remaining 7.5 percent other metals. We are proud of the quality of our jewelry, and all pieces come adorned with our exclusive Heart O' Gold engraved heart tag with the 925 mark as proof of authenticity.

HEART O' GOLD JEWELRY HAS A MISSION TO STOP WORLD HUNGER!

Every purchase feeds children with 5 meals. By wearing and gifting our pieces you are helping make a difference in the lives of those in need. Heart O' Gold is an inspirational jewelry for a cause brand that honors our beautiful world and it's inhabitants. Our purpose is to Love, Inspire and Enrich. We wish for everyone to live each day with compassion, kindness and empathy for all. We strive to bring people closer together and create a heart-centered global community.

Paw Print Pendant Necklace

$45.00 $60.00

Added to cart!
Free Shipping Worldwide! 🌎 Free shipping when you order over XX You Have Qualified for Free Shipping Spend $x to Unlock Free Shipping You Have Achieved Free Shipping Free Shipping For Over $x to Free Shipping Worldwide! 🌎 You Have Achieved Free Shipping Free shipping when you order over XX ou Have Qualified for Free Shipping