Cart
Checkout Secure
Free Shipping Worldwide! 🌎

Got a Question? Email Us

support@heartogold.com

Jewelry Quality

Made with exceptional craftsmanship and ethical practises, our inspirational jewelry collection is handcrafted in 14k gold dipped 925 sterling silver. We inspect every piece of fine jewelry and make sure it follows our strict internal standards of quality control. Sterling silver is one of the most commonly used metals for high-end fine jewelry and is made almost completely from pure silver. Exactly 92.5 percent of the alloy must be silver, and the remaining 7.5 percent comes from other metals. We are proud of the quality of our jewelry, all pieces come with an exclusive Heart O' Gold engraving tag and 925 mark as proof of authenticity. 

Jewelry Care 

1. Do not get your jewelry wet
2. Do not spray on perfume or other sprays while wearing your jewelry
3. Clean your jewelry with a cotton ball
4.  Store in our luxury velvet pouch 

 

Added to cart!
Free Shipping Worldwide! 🌎 Free shipping when you order over XX You Have Qualified for Free Shipping Spend $x to Unlock Free Shipping You Have Achieved Free Shipping Free Shipping For Over $x to Free Shipping Worldwide! 🌎 You Have Achieved Free Shipping Free shipping when you order over XX ou Have Qualified for Free Shipping